Total points are 100 points.
Out of 45 questions I think I am pretty confident about 25-30 of them.
1. What topics r u struggling w right now? I am struggling with a lot of the graphing.
2. How can u start studying for the final? Go over notes, study plans, tests and looking at the mock final to see what kind of questions there are.
1. Describe working in a group. Pros/cons? I like group work because it seems to be easier for me to do the work.
2. What parts of graphing do you feel confident about? What do you still need to work on? I feel confident about the point-slope form but everything else is still kinda confusing to me.
3. We have 1 1/2 chapters left, are you ready for the final? Yes and no. I think the only part I am worried about is the graphing.